Everyone feels sad some times. This is normal and itís important to remember that it won't last forever. Kids do different things when they feel sad - some kids tell others and some kids keep to themselves.
Why do I feel sad?
There are lots of reasons why you might feel sad. Some reasons may be:
- losing someone or something that you love or care a lot about
- fighting or arguing with a friend
- feeling you have been treated badly by other people
- not liking how school is going
- not winning a game or competition
- not being invited to a party or to a friend's place to play
- being sick or in hospital