Tell Your Story
We'd love to hear if Kids Helpline has helped you with a problem, or if you have a story you'd like to share.
We may change parts of your story before we put it on the website, to keep you (and others) safe, or to avoid causing others distress.
Also, we ask you to remember that this is an area for sharing positive stories, not an area for counselling. If you need to speak with a counsellor please use our counselling service.
Please note: We get lots of stories from kids, so sometimes we can't publish them all.
Make sure you include your correct email address, so we can tell you if your story's published!
To help you get started, you might like to think about:
- What are the main things you want to share with other kids about your story?
- How did you make things better?
- What did you learn?
- If you called Kids Helpline:
- Why did you call and how old were you?
- How did you feel when you called Kids Helpline?
- How did Kids Helpline help you?
- Any other info you would like to add to your story (anything!)
You may also like to read some other kids' stories.